Nat Schooler has the pleasure of discussing Big Data and Gamification with Nicolas Babin, one of the top experts in the world and Nicolas Babin shares his secrets from 30+ years within the tech industry, working with some of the top names including Sony.
They discussed many different topics around Gamification and if you would like to hear more from Nicolas Babin checkout this interview we did:- Benefits of 5G Technology; Use in Digital Transformation: Taking into account the current pandemic
These are the questions and talking points we discussed.
– what is gamification
– why did you start using gamification?
– what is the purpose of gamification
– how can you use gamification
– which area is best for gamification
– what results can you see with gamification
– could gamification be misused?
– could you give us some examples of gamification you have used in the past?
– pros and cons of gamification
– could you find gamification in everyday online tools?
Data and technology:
– Are we talking on line or off line data?
– What is open data?
– what marketing techniques use data?
– how can data and technology go together?
– does AI use data?
– what is predictive analytics?
– what is big data and how can anyone use it?
– what activities use big data?
– should I be scared of data being available so widely?
– could anyone access all data, is there any type of safety involved?